WOAR’s Community Trainings
WOAR’S Community Outreach trainings for all community members
Primary Prevention Program for Children, Adolescents and Adults (Single or Multiple Sessions)
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Harassment
- Child Abuse
- Elderly and Disabled Sexual Abuse
- Statutory Rape
- LGBTQ and Sexual Abuse
- What to do if someone discloses
- Internet, Social Media, Sexting and Child Safety
- Domestic Violence and the effect on children and teenagers
Parents In The Know (8 Hours)
This important education program will teach parents:
- How to promote safe and respectful behaviors.
- How to recognize questionable behaviors in adults.
- How to talk with your child about respectful relationships.
- Sexual Abuse Prevention.