No, but you can if you want to.  In a criminal case, the complainant is not suing the defendant.  Rather, it is the government (the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania) that prosecutes the case.  The state provides a lawyer, called an Assistant District Attorney (ADA) to handle the case.  The victim/survivor is usually the main witness for the state.

If you have questions about filing a civil (non-criminal) case after sexual assault you may want to consult with a lawyer.