We want to thank the following organizations for sponsoring this year’s Bridge Of Courage fundraiser. Through the support of these organizations, Women Organized Against Rape is able to continue to serve survivors of sexual violence, educate the community on sexual violence, and expand our efforts and to make Philadelphia a Safer City by eliminating all forms of sexual violence.
Your sponsorship provides the community with the following benefits:
- Free Individual Counseling for sexual assault survivors (men, women and children)
- Free Support Group sessions for sexual assault survivors and family members
- Crisis Intervention and Support
- Medical and Court Accompaniment and 24/7 Hotline Services (215-985-3333)
- Prevention Education programs in Philadelphia Schools, Universities and Community Organizations