Current Job Openings
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality counseling services to adult and child clients who have experienced sexual violence.
- Develop and implement treatment for individual clients.
- Facilitate support groups.
- Conduct client intake assessments.
- Provide training on sexual assault and treatment issues as assigned to volunteers, staff, community and professional groups.
- On-call back-up for weekend hotline coverage as needed.
- 3 weekday evenings a week per week is REQUIRED.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or Social Work REQUIRED and License Preferred.
- 2 years Post-graduate trauma-focused and mental health clinical experience REQUIRED.
- Demonstrated proficiencies in listening skills, ability to convey warmth, empathy, and a non-judgmental attitude are essential.
- Familiarity and proficiency with assessment and diagnosis.
- Familiarity and proficiency with case conceptualization, planning and implementing empirically supported treatments.
The ability and experience to work with diverse populations.
- Familiarity with multiple therapeutic techniques including, but not limited to, crisis counseling, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and play therapy. Training in TF-CBT, PE, or EMDR preferred.
- The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience with clinical documentation procedures and systems.
- Bi-lingual competency preferred.
- Successful criminal background, child abuse, and FBI clearances.
How To Apply:
Please forward email and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put “Counselor” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.