Professional Development and Community Education
WOAR’s Professional Development and Community Education training provides professionals and community partners with up-to-date information about sexual violence and related topics. Professionals and community partners alike can attend trainings to gain knowledge to effectively work with survivors of sexual assault and to increase protective factors that support efforts to end sexual violence.
Organizations can also receive on-site training at their location on any of the following topics or training offered in our program guide.
- Child Sexual Assault Prevention
- Comprehensive Sexual Violence Overview
- Family Violence Prevention Seminar
- Mandated Reporter Training (2 hour and 3 hour)
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- WOAR Services
Certificate of participation provided. ACT 127 and Act 48 Credits provided with Mandated Reporter training.