General Information about Sex Trafficking:
- People of all genders and sexual orientations experience sex trafficking.
- Controlled by someone else.
- Sold to have sex by guardians or partners.
- Forced to have sex with people, work in strip clubs or escort services, or participate in pornographic movies against their will.
- Forced to prostitute or sell their body and is not allowed to keep the money they earn.
- A minor coerced into sex for survival such as receiving food or shelter.
For more information about sex trafficking, please follow us on Instagram or Facebook.