Human Trafficking Support Group
- Psychoeducational support group for survivors of sex trafficking
- Group is led by WOAR’s Manager of Anti-Human Trafficking and a WOAR Counselor and will run for approximately 8 weeks
- 18 and up (all genders welcome!)
At Risk Youth Prevention Program (Not a Number)
- Human Trafficking Prevention program for at risk youth in the city, total of 5 Modules, each approximately an hour long
- Ages 12 to 18
- Not a Number is an interactive child trafficking and exploitation prevention curriculum designed to provide youth with information and skills in a manner that inspires them to make safe choices. Youth learn to identify and utilize healthy support systems that may decrease their vulnerabilities.
- Training curriculum created for WOAR, trainings available for other organizations, hospitals, law enforcement, etc.
- Topics include:
- Human Trafficking 101
- Sex Trafficking and Sex Work (Full Decriminalization Vs the Equality Model)
- Pornography, the Sex Industry and Cultural Factors
- Labor Trafficking
- Labor and Sex Trafficking Law and Policy
- Domestic Child Commercial Exploitation
- Working with Victims/Survivors
- Media Framing (Campaigns and Awareness)/Harm Reduction
- Available to assist in victim/survivor interviewing, to identify victims of trafficking and help provide adequate care and referrals
- Case management on a needed basis
- Therapy and counseling is available to all victims/survivors of human trafficking
For more information and/or to get signed up for a group or training contact Amber Goltz, Manager of Anti-Human Trafficking – email@example.com.